Friday, February 26, 2010

I Love Cat Shirts

I'm not sure how it's happened, maybe my missing of Oreo who's been gone for two years, or my general love of cats, I seem to have procured two rather great shirts in a short period of time. The first, and most controversial, is the Three Keyboard Cat shirt from Threadless. Once I saw this shirt, it was a must have. The perfect combination of keyboard cat and the famous (or infamous, depending on how you see it) wolves howling at the moon shirt. Everytime I've worn it, it's definitely been a statement piece.Then today, I learned about a new site, Tee Fury, similar to Steep & Deep, only for T-Shirts! I saw today's, and again, another done deal. I'm sure you'll see me wearing this one quite a bit as well...


Vroom Vroom! And have I mentioned, I love working at a place that encourages my bizarre sense of humor?

No comments:

Post a Comment