Monday, November 2, 2009

White Denim

I heard an electric song this morning called "I Start To Run" by what might be the coolest name for a band ever, White Denim. In my excitement to hear a new good song, I thought I would share with you some of my recent downloads to help get me through fall (which feels like winter after 20 inches of snow last week)...

"The Walls Are Coming Down" - Fanfarlo
"I And Love And You" - Avett Brothers
"Good Day" - Luce
"World Spins Madly On" - The Weepies
"You should Be Doubly Gratified" - Mike Doughty
"100,000 Fireflies" - The Magnetic Fields
"Little Bribes" - Death Cab For Cutie
"Fireflies" - Owl City
"If I Ever Feel Better" - Phoenix
"Naive" - The Kooks
"L.E.S. Artistes" - Santigold
"Evelyn" - Gregory Alan Isakov
"Go On, Say It" - Blind Pilot
"Galang" - M.I.A.

And since I've shared my fall playlist with you, I would love to know what you've listened to recently, or what band name you wish you had thought of first... (Rainn Wilson, I wish I had thought of "Fail Whale.")

No comments:

Post a Comment